Sunday, August 3, 2014

Helping Hand

Out of the past 76 hours or so Andy has been working nearly 68 of them...insane.
I knew between moonlighting and his call schedule on top of clinic this weekend I was going to need some help. So, like usual, I called Grandma Nel to come give me a hand. 

The kids LOVE having visitors stay overnight. They are convinced that the overnight say is about 100% better than just a day visit.  So on Saturday morning we were greeted by Grandma Nel and her dog Sammy.  

Our weekend was full of fun while poor Dad was working or sleeping.  He is such a hard worker and I will never understand how he does it. 

We managed to do a little back to school shopping for Marie, go to the new Planes: Fire and Rescue movie, church, swimming, and ice cream. 

The kids loved the movie and one again I was impressed by how well Bennett sat for it - popcorn and skittles did help however.

Thank you to Grandma Nel for the great weekend - it was much better with you here to help out!

No comments:

Post a Comment