Today, Marie turned 7!
How? I have no idea....
I have tried and tried to stop her from
growing, but alas, here she is:
This picture was taken on her birthday
morning while at our vacation cabin in the Black Hills.
Her birthday wish was to go see Mount
Rushmore.
Her wish came true!
After her special day, we sang
"Happy Birthday" over a big chocolate fudge cake and enjoyed a dance
party with her buddies.
Prior to our vacation, she enjoyed a
night of bowling, pizza, and ice cream cake with her friends.
Marie Beth at 7:
favorite color: Gold
favorite subject: math
future career: artist
You are a kind-hearted child with the
ability to reason, ponder, and make sense of even the most difficult of
topics.
You are always helpful with your
brothers and they adore you for that.
Friendships mean so much to you.
Reading, drawing, and writing are some
of your favorite things.
This year you are developing your
athletic skills and finding your competitive side.
Your dad and I love watching you play
sports and learn more about them.
Happy Birthday, Marie!
XOXO




No comments:
Post a Comment