Monday, July 25, 2011

fitting it all in

So here we are at the end of July already...I can't believe I will be starting back to school in a few weeks. We are realizing once again that we had too many things planned for our summer break and we are trying to fit it all in at the end.

We ran away from Des Moines for the day to visit Eddie, Jess, & Hudson in Omaha. Hudson is growing so quickly! He is so much fun right now...smiling and giggling, grabbing at Marie's hair, and trying to teethe on her cheeks, too! We had a great time as we always do with them.
Andy is also tackling yet another home improvement project. This guy seriously never stops making lists for our home...it's annoying and endearing all at the same time. I am lucky he is so willing to learn new things as it saves us tons of money.
And finally, Marie is now officially a ballerina. She has been in her first dance class this summer. I thought it was going to be really relaxed and carefree but she has learned a lot! She looks so big in her dance leotard and skirt...what a big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment